PRAHD is seeking candidates to fill the position of Housing Center Program Manager. The Program Manager maintains overall responsibility for supervising program staff, working with external partners and managing all housing activities. Additionally, the Program Manager participates in the development, improvement, and delivery of counseling services. The Manager is also responsible for overseeing the program’s finances, measuring the program’s outputs/deliverables; monitoring program activities and communicating with grant or contract officers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university - Equivalent experience considered.
- Four years of increasingly responsible experience in housing counseling related programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal, State, and local housing programs, procedures and regulations
- Principles and practices of social services program development and implementation
- Knowledge of issues and concerns related to housing
- Excellent interpersonal, training, facilitation, team building and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and sustain professional relationships and to work collaboratively
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and supporting software applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A valid NJ driver’s license
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred