PRAHD is seeking candidates to fill the position of Grant Writer. PRAHD's grant writer will be responsible for the preparation, creation and submission of proposals and grant applications to support PRAHD’s programs and services.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred from an accredited university with major coursework in philanthropic sciences, fundraising, writing, nonprofit management, public affairs or public administration
- 3 years’ experience in grant writing and a proven history of securing grant proposals
- Demonstrated knowledge of operations, services and activities of a development office
- Excellent research skills and organizational, interpersonal, training, facilitation, team building and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of grants management software and information technology skills
- Valid NJ driver's license
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly encouraged