PRAHD is seeking candidates to fill the position of Bookkeeper. PRAHD's bookkeeper will perform a variety of bookkeeping and accounting duties, including financial record keeping and transactions including accounts payable, receivable and general ledger. In addition, the Bookkeeper will also be responsible for posting information to accounting journals/software from source documents like invoices to customers, cash receipts and supplier invoices. This is an hourly part-time position averaging 24.5 hours per week.
- AA/AS Degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles
- Advanced proficiency and experience with accounting software
- Nonprofit experience a plus
- Strong analytical/mathematics skills
- Valid NJ driver's license
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred